No announcement yet.

Accepting Entries for January FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOTM couldn't get the picture of the raised hood and silver stallion hood ornament! But spoiler and side pipes! Haha awesome!

Comment

That's Classy!
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianliska View Post
        GOTM couldn't get the picture of the raised hood and silver stallion hood ornament! But spoiler and side pipes! Haha awesome!
        More motivation to speed up the build on my roof-mounted laser cannon.....
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X