Accepting entries for April FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting entries for April FOTM

Let's see some spring projects. Post away!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Let's see some spring projects. Post away!
    Can they be in any level of completion?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Are they ever really finished? Lol
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I might have to enter this once i get a bit of me in my new ride!
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Ok, I guess i will go for it. I have a 93 that I've had since 2004. I got it from my son-in-law for xmas. They had just put a new clutch in it and my grandson took it out muddin and got it stuck and front tires would not turn. They thought he had blown clutch again but it turned out to be front axles. I replaced them and thats when I got idea to turn it into a small truck. I cut hatchback off and went from there. It went from hatchback, to grey ghost(truck) to shrek mobile(which I had to get rid of all animals on back cause I had just started working for county and they said it looked like a pedafile car and I couldn't park it employee parking area so I painted it grey again and then went to red truck. Drove it for many years and finally did what i have been wanting to do for couple years, make it a convertible. Im still working on making a vinyl top for it that will fold into back of car. I have put a lot of work into it. It still has original engine with 205,000 miles on it. I have replaced all wheel bearings, brakes, tires, tie rods, sway bar bushings, struts, timing belt, water pump and few other odds and ends of car. I have new carpet in back and am going to take seats out and finish carpeting front and having seats redone. I have also put in new windshield. I love driving this little car. I have checked uni body to make sure it hasn't started to sag in middle and am also checking out strengthing it. I still have lot of work to do on it but I love working on it. It has been one of best little cars I have ever owned and Im 67 and have owned quite a few. Ty.
          Attached Files
          Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
          93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Working...
          X