Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva-of-the-Month/multiple enteries; may my car enter and/or win more than once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva-of-the-Month/multiple enteries; may my car enter and/or win more than once?

I’ve several evolved schemes, for entering Festiva of the Month; and am wondering if I can compete multiple times?

For instance: the ‘ “one horsepower” & “puppet stage, combining screen & marionettes Festiva” ‘ which is an evolution from ‘outhouse’ and ‘trailer house’ Festivas; not to mention prosaic versions in conventional drivable forms:

I’d even enter as ‘in progress,’ if I thought I’d a good chance to win, place or show?
    Last edited by bobstad; 10-07-2016, 08:15 AM.
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

You can enter as many times as you want, but each car can only win 1 time per year (that's a traditional 12 month cycle starting in January and ending in December)
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
    X