X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2016 FOTM winner!

Congratulations Mike!

The great battle of LUCIFER!

thats right Lucifer is back in it for FOTM!

Lets start from the beginning shall we. I tried to buy Eurotiva but it never happened! I tried to get Shadetree to my house to build my b6t for me and that didnt happen! I found Lucifer for sale on facebook and had it in my driveway in hours! I overpaid but i didnt care. I wanted a b6t Festiva that i could play with that was good and clean. When i got the car the water meth was off. The car would cut out bad. Sometimes it just didnt start. Had crazy dark tint on the windshield. The exhaust was wide open. The air breather was held together with black tape. The battery wasnt even held down. The car would over boost to 20+ psi. The car would rub on mild bumps and had mismatched tires. The car ran and was fast when it wasnt running like crap.

I quickly blew the 1st turbo! I then quickly blew the 2nd turbo trying to get to Lakestiva. I have since rebuilt the turbo deal and have made it to and from FMX. The car is still driving to this day.

Lucifer has a twisted motion gt25/28 hybrid turbo. Rocket chip ecu. G-series swapped. 6 puk clutch. I built the exhaust downpipe and redid the exhaust thru the fender with a glass pack in line. I made the intake pipe. I modified the air box to hold a cone filter. I worked with william to complete the front core support. I swapped to a honda radiator. Lets not forget i tried to use a micro squirt ecu that didnt work out for me. I now have a MS DIY v2 kit ready to go in. The car is sitting on a full advanced suspension with enkei rims and the econo tires. Soon to be federal 595 tires. kia rio big brakes. redrilled rear drums. 4x100. Corbeau racing seats and harness ready to install. Nice sound system. New trunk mount water meth kit. Sunroof. Miata master cylinder and booster. tinted lights front to back. GTX bumpers. tilt steering column. Im now doing the rear seat delete with flat cards in the rear. Custom dash will soon be in the works. Also to come will be a ram horn exhaust mani, MS kit, new exhaust, harness bar, custom interior, custom gauges. I have located the orignal rear turbo kit this car had in it. I might just go back to a rear turbo just to keep the history going with it. Who knows.

This car has been a battle and will be battle for as long as she lives. I dont think i can could ever call it done.

picture time

at madness right before i took off. I was one of the last to leave the parking lot. I swapped the gtx bumpers in the parking lot at madness. even sold the old bumpers to a friend who swapped out at madness as well.

here we can see some sloppy intake pipe work. Im still learning how to weld.

again some sloppy welds but this time on my exhaust. This was before the cherry bomb was added.

here i was testing for sound!

some core support work!

clutch time

Lucifer is a great car. I had the chance to get a Supra. I love the Supra. But i wanted to build something. I decided to build a festiva. I have had many and wanted to have more! I currently own Lucifer, Britstiva 1.0, and stress relief.

Lucifer the day i got it!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Well Earned! Congrats!
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Hell yeah!
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
      19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

great festy!x2 well earned.congrats.
        2005 IASCA WORLD CHAMPION

Comment

Good Job, Hopefully your next one will claim a spot on here soon.
          "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
          sigpic
          "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
          "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
          "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
          "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Im sure gonna try
            1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
            1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
            1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
            19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X