Voting for March FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for March FOTM

I almost thought that I'd have to just pull a winner out of a hat, but we got two awesome entrants at the last minute. Thanks to both of you. Amazing builds here!

dliverance's wild carb'd B6D swap build.
    Originally posted by dliverance View Post
    When I bought my car it was in pretty rough shape. It was covered in stickers, wrapped in plastidip, had 4 mismatch in tires, broken windshield, dents everywhere and a ratty interior.

Since I've owned her I've done paint, the advanced suspension, some cool interior work and I'm in the middle of a carbureted b6d swap.

Here's some pictures.

And here is Pepe132’s Ken Block Tribute car.

Originally posted by Pepe132 View Post
    Bought this 91 in late august, low miles, no real rust in yellow. Needed the rear brake lines replaced as well as a windshield and a hood. Made the repairs, ran the exhaust as a straight pipe and did an intake and a short shifter. Deleted the back seat and upgraded the stereo. Added some racing buckets and new suspension/wheels/tires. Wrapped the whole thing as a ken block fiesta tribute - added some rally lights and mud flaps for a little extra zing. Whole car was done in an extra 30 or 40 minutes per day before or after work. I think it came along pretty decent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20637[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20638[/ATTACH]
    Dliverance
    56.00%
    Pepe132
    44.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 02-25-2017, 10:57 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Thanks so much - gotta figure out how to get a pic of the car up so its not listed as "attachment" - all the work on the car and i cant even figure that out - go figure.

Comment

Thanks so much - gotta figure out how to get a pic of the car up so its not listed as "attachment" - all the work on the car and i cant even figure that out - go figure.
      Try using Imgur to host your photos, they will show up full size in HD and higher!
      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
      Feel free to PM me anytime!
      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

If you get photo bucket or imgur or an equivalent, I'll update the post with your pictures.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Two great entries!
              ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
              91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
              1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
              2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Wow, two great looking cars!
                "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                sigpic
                "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

This month has been totally revived!

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                    This month has been totally revived!
                    I hope Whomever doesn't win this month takes the time to try again next month because both of these are Awesome in their own way.
                    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                    sigpic
                    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by firebush357 View Post
                      I hope Whomever doesn't win this month takes the time to try again next month because both of these are Awesome in their own way.
                      X2
                      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                      Feel free to PM me anytime!
                      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Agreed, both are so worthy!
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                        X