X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2017 FOTM winner.

Congratulations Gauge_half_inch!

Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
    I'll enter Verde, my 93 L. 121 grill swap, advancedynamix suspension with aspire knuckles and rear beam. Original faded clear tails. Soon to have color matched bumpers thanks to Smedley. [ATTACH=CONFIG]20753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20751[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20752[/ATTACH]
    A little back story on Verde--

Saw him for sale on FB. Contacted the old owner to go see the car--I end up showing up while he's not at work.* I pulled up and saw those clear tail lights and knew we were buying this one.* Used Carby Car's keys to get in, check it over, and confirm to Dennis that everything looked cleanish.* So we drive almost 2 hours to come back and get this car and get it home.* It has no second gear and no rear brakes.* That was a nail-biter.

It sat for awhile once we got it home until one day, the lovely state of Indiana towed our cars from behind our house for not being plated.* We rescued them for over $200 each, and finally Dennis got the spark he needed to get this car back into shape again.* It got him to our wedding at Madness and back home again before the block cracked, and lonely he sits, waiting now for a B6 and trans swap!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Congrats Dennis! Such a close battle LOL
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
      Congrats Dennis! Such a close battle LOL
      Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
      Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
      93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
      91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
      93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
      15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
      88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

Congrats. That was actually closer than I thought it'd be

Comment

Working...
        X