Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting entries for April FOTM

Now accepting entries for April FOTM!

A quick write up outlining the story of your car is required, along with some Pics!

I would recommend using Imgur to attach photos.

If anyone needs help with that, feel free to send me a PM!

Good luck Everyone!
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

20180412_073737.jpg Here is my '93 festy;nothing fancy especially compared with the nice festys on here.it is to be my car audio competition vehicle.i have coilovers to throw in and eventually gonna do the engine swap.have added a factory wing,clear bumper and corner lights,wheels,and put sound deadening throughout the interior.huge stereo is next.an original Virginia car and had it shipped to New York;so she'll be going into the garage when the snow flies
    Last edited by loudrango; 04-13-2018, 03:42 PM.
    2005 IASCA WORLD CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by loudrango View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21989[/ATTACH]
      A quick write up outlining the story of your car is required, thanks!
      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
      Feel free to PM me anytime!
      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Bought this festiva from Alex Rodgers Last march. originally as a beater while i repair my crashed aqua car.
        Above is a picture of it when he had it.

When I got it it he had given the door and side a quick coat of red paint and made it roadworthy.

I re-painted the side and got a red door at madness.

This past month I did an advanced suspension swap and got a roof rack and it's finally starting to look good.
        Later next week it'll get inner and outer control arms and lower control arms and probably bearings.

Last edited by Louieisawsome; 04-13-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

The Hoopty

The Hoopty was a single owner grocery getter, owned by an elderly couple, who also used it to drive to their lake cabin in the summers. A 92 GL with auto and A/C. I have owned it for eight years now. It was totaled twice for minor damage, bought back from insurance twice, before I owned it. It has so many things changed on it since I have owned it. Cruise, bluetooth stereo, remote start, advanced suspension, LED lights, intermittent wipers, etc, etc...

It was hit pretty hard and totaled for a third time in early 2015. I fixed it again used the extra insurance money to replace the tired B3/auto with a B6/5 speed.

The Hoopty never fails to get me where I need to go, I use it daily and I like driving it on the highway so much better now with the 5-speed.

Comment

The Hoopty is a phoenix.

Comment

Thanks Brave! The car was built by this forum, with a little help from me

Comment

I have to ask. What is the black box on the firewall with the long cable going across the engine and to the right of the rad?

Comment

Rostra universal cruise control

Comment

Maintain remote start capability when going to 5 speed? I know it's possible, but difficult.
                    -Zack
                    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

I had to ditch the old system, but I put in a long range 2 way Viper system. It works great!

Comment

Working...
                      X