BIZARRE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIZARRE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone , I haven't been around for a long time but I'm back and happy to say after like two years that I have had my lil Blue 1989 Ford Festiva L it is finally on the road my brother just finished rebuilding the engine and was smoking the tires on it . It still needs brakes before it is road worthy but I have yet to get Insurance on it and tags that comes next lol but one step at a time but BIZARRE IS ALIVE :twisted: YAY ME!!!!!
    ~BIZ~
    keeper of The Brave Little Toaster and Bizarre

lol....very good ...hope you get on the road sooner then the 2 years you have taken to get this far...lol. Put in you location so we all know where you are in case there is help need or a meet in your area etc...
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

My eyes hurt.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

What engine did you put in it?
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I put another 1.3L back in. My brother said that the engine that was in my car was toast, the lady who I got the car from had gotten it cherry red and melted the O rings, the pistons had been rattling around. He took the head off my engine and put it on another block so he says it sounds good now. My brother is the Mechanic, I would have done the work myself but I have no place to work on it and I don't have the tools, I hope that soon I can have a garage of my own and a few more tools would help as well.
          ~Biz~

Comment

It took so long to Fix my beast because I was out of work for a long time . I just got another Job and I have been slowly getting back on my feet . And my brother works all the time and before didn't have a garage himself. Now that he does I made sure that my car was at the top of his to do list after demolition derby season was over :twisted: .
            ~BIZ~

Comment

well glad to hear you got your car up and running after so long, and hopefully things keep getting better for yeah

by the way, the orange lettering is kinda hard on the eyes

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Got pictures ?
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                X