offered 280z & fiat for my corvair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offered 280z & fiat for my corvair

I'm still sitting on my corvair. I took it to an informal car show tonight to try to move it. A guy offered me a running rusty 75 280z and a fiat spyder (condition unknown) for the corvair. I'm going to look at his rides as soon as he calls. We'll see.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

oooo good luck,
    2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
    1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
    1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
    http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

did you see the corvair that had the 50 dollar paint job done to it? i posted the link under the 50 dollar sticky. it came out looking great.

do you want a rusty 280z and a fiat?
      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

I saw the beetle and the charger with the $50 paint job, but not the corvair. I'll check it out. I've got the z car sold already. I've wanted a drop top for a while. If I can drive the fiat I'll enjoy it for a while and then turn it. I enjoyed the corvair, but I'm read to move on. Festivas are the only car that has been able to keep my attention.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

What kind of Fiat? I had access to an 850 Spyder for a week long ago - fun - more like a go-kart than a real car

Comment

I don't know Dave. All I got was Fiat Spyder. Not even a year. I'm just waiting on the call.

Comment

Working...
            X