No announcement yet.

What kinda car is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure it's an early 60's Triumph Spitfire.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Now that we have that sorted out, can anyone guess this one?

Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

An old Saab?
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

My guess.... Skoda! Wrong guess ops:
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

The flintstones mobile is def not a spitfire or a midget. I don't have any real guesses to what it is though. I mean it looks like 70's British, but that's all I have. Wait.... maybe Fiat?
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

this is the closest fiat i found

its them rear lights on the flintstones car that i cant find anything close to.

Comment

That is a Fiat spider 2000, yeah they are not even close, the closet thing it looks like is a Spitfire, but the taillights are different on it.

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
                  The flintstones mobile is def not a spitfire or a midget. I don't have any real guesses to what it is though. I mean it looks like 70's British, but that's all I have. Wait.... maybe Fiat?
                  I still say Triumph...

Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

The body lines look like a spitfire but the headlights and taillights look to high or something. I am not familiar with the 60's spitfires though, only the 70's. Maybe it is a 60's spitfire.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Ok maybe it is an old spitfire. Here is a '62. The taillights are higher up. I think that is it. I had only seen 70's spitfires before this.

Comment

Triumph something-or-another

Comment

oh yeah looks like a 60s spit fire it is thanks dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
                            my dad says either a triumph spitfire or a triumph TR3
                            It is a Triumph Spitfire, pre-1974.5 IIRC, when they had to go to the big ugly rubber bumpers. I know this because I am old.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT
                              a buddy of mine has a 1980 fiat spider 2000 painted prowler yellow, it's a nice car, but they accel like a stock festiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                              X