anyone use this headunit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use this headunit?

Pioneer Electronics car audio and home theater entertainment products including in-car GPS navigation, Android Auto Enabled Receivers, Apple Car Play enabled Receivers, Pioneer and Elite Receivers, headphones, iphone car stereo, car stereos, bluetooth car stero, car radio, speakers and Blu-ray/DVD Drives

i can pick one up for 50 bucks, the guy said it worked when he pulled it 5 months ago,

heres the quote from his post (another forum

Pioneer DEH P6700MP CD/MP3 player, sat radio, iPod ready with flip down face and remote, worked good when pulled out 5 months ago. Specs:http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...552873,00.html $75 OBO
    i offered 50 and hed take it, also said
    It does have the wiring pigtail that came with it, the remote and everything that came with it new
    so anyone have any experience with this model? im looking to upgrade the headunit in my car to a less crappy version lol.

sorry for not putting in car audio section, i figured this would get seen alot faster here, because i may pick it up sat,
    2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
    1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
    1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
    http://www.aintperfect.com/

i didnt have that one i had the 4300 or 4600 of that series about 3 years ago. not sure which it was. i liked it. what headunit do you have now?
    Jason
    wishing i had a festi again

Comment

Originally posted by FlowmasterFestiva
      i didnt have that one i had the 4300 or 4600 of that series about 3 years ago. not sure which it was. i liked it. what headunit do you have now?
      a walmart brand, dual, lol. its what was in it when i got the car.
      2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
      1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
      1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
      http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

i also used to have a headunit similar to that, older version though and i don't remember what the model #was but it was pretty decent

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i have not used that model hu but i do use other pioneers in the past and now...... for that price..if the thing is working perfectly..then thats a really really good deal. id pick that up for sure for 50 bucks.

cant go wrong with a pioneer hu..even there lowest models are good. hope it all works if you deside to pick it up

Comment

I think that's a similar model to what my dad has in his white Festy... He got it from my sisters Celica before she sold it. Works well.

For $50 (as long as it definatly works), it's worth at least that.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Agreed. Very worth the price.
              88' Ford Festiva
              97' Chevy Silverado Z71
              94' Chevy S-10

Comment

Working...
              X