No announcement yet.

So what do you think, is it worth it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you think, is it worth it...

well I will be getting a 2,000$$ check from a scholarship i have for college at the end of the month. The school payed for everything including books, tution. This is just for my living expenses and since i live with parents and got a job, its extra $$. I found a good running festiva but owner wants 800... I want to do the swap but 800 kinda seems high if i'm gonna swap.... i will try to get it to at least 500, lmk what you think

pics are a bit blurry but what i can see is there are a lot of dents, scratches, and aint sure if there is a better 1 then this one....

With that mileage, $800 is a good price. You may want to consider keeping the stock engine, if that's the correct mileage, it's barely broken in.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

yah thats what i was thinking as well, i can learn standard and maybe a year later i can do the swap, i might not have patience tho lol

Comment

Yeah, thats some low mileage for a b3. Are you located in Honoluolu ? Looks like it has a pre 1991 grill on it. The older grills came on 88-89s.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

hawaii, yah guess it is, guy said mostly dirt n the piks, sending me more piks

Comment

If its a 88/89 it has a four speed instead of the five speed. and is carbed.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

hopefully it aint because that would make the swap harder.

it could be 89 because just searched it and this guy posted it a few tymes, first he said 93 then 91, kinda flakey huh

Comment

Although it does say that its "never been in a accident". The front fender looks smashed in.
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

looks wrecked to me...drivers front fender...passenger front corner light...looks pretty beat for 54,000 miles...somethings up with the car.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

yah thats wat i starting thinking as well, will get better piks, then post to for your guys opinions

Comment

Working...
                    X