No announcement yet.

what other car forums do you frequent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what other car forums do you frequent?

curious as to what other car forums you frequent and how do they compare in regards to activity and rules etc?
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

limestonestreetscene.com
    ottawavdubbing.com

Comment

I visit Taurusclub.com to talk Tauri. Their rules are about the same, but there's a whole lot more activity, which stands to reason, there are more Tauri then Festivas on the road, thus more members, thus more activity. It's a good forum for information, ideas, general fun. They have a lot of forum games going on at any given time that really add to the activity on the boards.
      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I infrequently go to the vmax forums. Occasionally I've been to the range rover forums. None are as friendly as this site. Mostly good people without ego problems drive festivas so this site is by far the best car forum imo.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

General Subaru website: www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum Very good site with a lot of activity, excellent advice, good people.
          Site Specific to Subaru Justys: http://subarujusty.proboards20.com/index.cgi Smaller site, less activity because model-specific; less expertise.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

rennlist
            vwvortex
            Ian Carr
            88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
            99' S70 T5M- faster DD
            86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

I vist www.corral.net once obviously there is quite a bit of activity here since it is a mustang forum. I also visit www.allfordmustangs.com once in a great while. Rules are about the same for the forums, but they are a bit more strict here. I like that about this forum though. You don't have a bunch of ignorant people on here needlessly swearing and acting like idiots. You can convey a point without the vulgar language.
              90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
              92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
              94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
              94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

While I haven't been there much lately, the only other forum I tend to visit is www.performance-shop.com.

Mostly Calgary/Western Canada, and mostly Mustangs. The rules there have had to get strict since some flame wars got waaaay out of hand a while back. It's for the best, in any case. Whatever keeps the keyboard warriors in line is a good thing.

Jim

Comment

thelotspot.com

I think they're going to shut it down since spammers have pretty much taken over.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

i visit a toyota van forum, for the old wonderwagons and previas. not as much activity. there seems to be no rules at all. there is one poster that would quickly be banned here for the disturbing and strange topics posted. also seen racial slurs on that forum. its sad because people there are very passionate about their vans and i thik that behavior takes away from the forums purpose.

i would sometimes visit a metro forum, but they were very smarty and unfriendly there. lately ive been reading about the micro cars and bookmarked some interesting forums to visit.

anyone know the ford ka? looks like a smaller focus type car. kinda neat little car. they have a forum and car club for them in the uk. its sad we cant get the micros here. there are others in europe and japan that rival the smart. wonder if they will ever get here.
                    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Cadillac Forums is the perfect place to go to talk about your favorite Caddys including the ATS, CTS, SRX, Escalade, LYRIQ, Vistiq, concept and future Cadillac models.
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                      Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                      HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                      Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                      Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                      Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                      Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                      90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                      It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

This is really the only one for me..sometimes I'll hit up layitlow.com

Comment

clubprotege.com
                          hyundaiperformance.com
                          dsmtuners.com
                          s10forum.com
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

The largest Ford Laser and Mazda 323 community in the world.

FordAspire.com is a website dedicated to the 1993-1997 Ford Aspire and Kia Avella. We also welcome Ford Fugo Aspire

1996 GLi Festiva
                            Clarion DB36MP
                            Xplod 16cm XS-GF1621X (x4)
                            Pioneer 30cm TS-W305C
                            ALPINE MRP-F250

Comment

^^The members there are VERY knowledgable, and professionals among the 'auto' scene- race car owners, race car drivers- and owners and builders of some of the highest quality cars in Australia.
                              And of course www.fordaspire.com for the Aspire owners.

Comment

Working...
                              X