Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wont you need every ones shipping address ? :?
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Can we get an update on parts order?
      Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
      99 Dodge Caravan SE
      95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
      94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
      78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
      78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
      03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
      95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
      95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
      95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

could I get anything still?
        like clear corners and a clock and bezel?
        sorry, I didn't know about this...
        Proud owner of Casper

Comment

^^Probaly not, he is having rouble getting this order. I don't know if there will be another one.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
            ^^Probaly not, he is having rouble getting this order. I don't know if there will be another one.
            or if there should be another order until this one comes through

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Alright guys, sorry I have been busy spend time with my wife arrived in here USA.

The bad news is:

The airport custom inspect told my wife it's unacceptable with car parts in check baggage... my wife have no choice and send parts back to her house and will have to arrange the shipping to my house. I was not pleasant with inspection person who told my wife not able to bring car parts in it... I would complains for it which it's not hazard materials... but my wife said don;t make it worse and be glad that I able to get my wife in here USA. However, it will be fine when it shipped out with fedex company.

The good news is:

I was able got some parts from Euro and it's already shipping to my house and here link you can see the tracking details!

There will be few parts from Euro and it will have private auction in here since it not many items i will have from Euro. The items I will have smooth clear corner lights, rear smooth tail light, top tray bowel, round marker lights on fender, clock, and etc...

Comment

I'd be down for a set of the tails and maybe corner lights...
                Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
                  The airport custom inspect told my wife it's unacceptable with car parts in check baggage... my wife have no choice and send parts back to her house and will have to arrange the shipping to my house. I was not pleasant with inspection person who told my wife not able to bring car parts in it... I would complains for it which it's not hazard materials... but my wife said don;t make it worse and be glad that I able to get my wife in here USA. However, it will be fine when it shipped out with fedex company.
                  She was going to bring the parts as a carry on?? Thats what... A snall hand bag? Isnt there alot more stuff than that?
                  89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                  RIP 90LX

Comment

^ Both carry on and check baggage were not allowed.

But anyways I got Euro parts box last weekend! I am going post picture here and might start private auction (First group buyer only at time)

Comment

^^I do not understand....aren't most of the parts you mentioned above already spoken for in the first group buy?
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
                        ^^I do not understand....aren't most of the parts you mentioned above already spoken for in the first group buy?
                        Yes that thread title already said for first group buyer only... I have some Europe KIA Pride parts that going to have private auction and it's for first buyer group only can have bid on Europe KIA Pride parts while other people outside the first buyer group not allowed at time.

I only have few Europe KIA Pride parts at time so not sure if going have more parts from Europe since shipping is somewhat expensive...

Comment

Here Europe KIA Pride pictures:

^ Smooth tail lights

^ Rear fog light

^ Tray bowel for on dashboard

^ Amber light marker round shape for on fenders

^ Fog light switch (white letter)

^ Clock / Bezel (green display glow)

^ Clear smooth corner lights

^ "KIA" chrome badge

Comment

so do i got this right? you said the people from the first group buyers can auction for these parts, what about the fact we already paid for parts?

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
                              so do i got this right? you said the people from the first group buyers can auction for these parts, what about the fact we already paid for parts?
                              For group buyer, if you will not win the auction on Europe KIA Pride parts, you may have some choice:

1. Wait for other bigger PH box parts comes in

2. Returning your money and you will be removed from first buyer group.

Remember, Europe KIA Pride parts, I just have happen got lucky but not a source parts from junkyard yet.

Comment

well i'm just sayin if you got parts that people paid for, the right thing to do would be contact them and see if they'd want to pay for shippin twice instead of auctioning them to others, at least that way it shows good faith that you actually are goin to get the parts for us

Comment

Working...
                                X