No announcement yet.

Fun Night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nate.....by the time you are old enough to drive you should have that Festy running great....lol...j/k.
    I think you hired someone else to take that motor out and just rubbed grease on yourself to make it look good.....I do not see any in progress photos....just engine out....hmmmmmm.....hahahahaha
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeters_keeper
      add me as a friend if you've got facebook, we need to start a festiva fan's club on there if there are enough people around!
      There are already a few Festiva clubs on Facebook. Search for Festiva and see what comes up. That doesn't mean there can't be more though. Glad to see you're making progress on your car.
      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

... off to autozone to pick up a clutch... projects like this always end up being more expensive than planed! I knew my clutch was getting low, but its just about on the rivet heads on one side (a little less worn on the other).

i'll have to find those facebook sites when i get a chance, i reallly want to be putting this engine in by tonight though, but i'm just too anal... i've spent 75% of my time on this swap cleaning stuff! lol. At least the engine bay is all nice and shiny black now
        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Hey Nate...don't apologize for being too anal. I am the same way. If you are going to all the effort to improve the vehicle then why not make it look better at the same time. Plus, if you need to any repairs down the road, it is that much easier to not have to deal with as much of the grime. I think we can all agree that we love our little cars. You are just showing that you love your car:-) Good luck getting that sucker back in
          90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
          92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
          94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
          94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Working...
          X