Festiva Tire Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Tire Source

Ii's been awhile since I've needed tires for a Festiva but my friend just got one and he has been having trouble finding any place that has the 12" factory size tires in stock. Yes they can order them but he says they are'nt cheap. I used to get them at Walmart for about $19 each. Where do you guys recommend. What is the going price now?

Well I don't know about in the US, but I picked up some 145/80R12's for $34 CAD a tire at Canadian Tire. Mind you it is Canadian Tire. I think they were Motomaster AW 145/80R12. They're a bit narrow, but it's a small car anyways.

I know the link says $38.99, but I got them when they were on special for $34.99

Comment

Walmart can still order them but they may not carry them in your store. They told me to order them online with a store pick up for faster service.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
      BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
      BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
      New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

all the walmarts around me still have them
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I guess Walmart is probably the best bet but in the Dayton area they will have to order them.

Comment

Re: Festiva Tire Source

Originally posted by redfestiva
            Ii's been awhile since I've needed tires for a Festiva but my friend just got one and he has been having trouble finding any place that has the 12" factory size tires in stock. Yes they can order them but he says they are'nt cheap. I used to get them at Walmart for about $19 each. Where do you guys recommend. What is the going price now?
            Kumho Tires (www.kumhousa.com) has Power Star 758 tires in size 155/80x12, which would fit fine on Festy wheels. They also have a dealer locater function at that site. I have Kumhos on my Subaru (a different tire model) and am very happy with them. They are also sold at www.tirerack.com. Tire Rack also has a Yokohama 145/80x12, and both tires are reviewed. I'd buy the Kumho myself.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
            X