Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream cruise anyone?

yo peeps........

im wondering if any of you guys ever goto the dream cruise in michigan with your festivas?

i know some of you drive long ways to goto the waterford festiva meet but dream cruise could be worth the drive too.

i mean i know when i drive my festiva in dream cruise...it gets its share of yells and whistles and ill get them peeps that have love for the fest aswell...XD... and my fest is not even all spiffed out like some of the ones iv see on here.

dream cruise takes place in august for a weekend and since iv been going to dream cruise..i always keep my eye open for someones decked out festiva.. but i havent seen one yet.

perhaps i will have to change that for the next dream cruise >;P

does no one know about dream cruise or what it is? O.o

Comment

I was there several years ago in my Cobra!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

i was there last year in my 300ZX (which broke down and i wished i had the festiva there), couldn't make it this year, i wish i could have gone

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

aww well...some of you guys know about it.......... iv seen afew peeps with there broke down cars there...that must really suck and feel embarrassing...

Comment

i was there friday night, not driving though, cruising around helping to promote my friends new tattoo shop down there..bummer, i wish i woulda saw this before that weekend..
            no more festy..

Comment

Working...
            X