tach cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tach cluster

just got back to school today from my wonderful 2 1/2 week summer vacation and my roommate had a supsrise for me. he lives in PA and i told him when he was home if he went to the junkyard to look for a tach cluster and a wing. well he found me a tach cluster but no wing. almost egzactly 10,000 miles less showing on the odometer than what mine shows. he only paid 15$ for it too which i thought was a pretty good deal. he also said they had about 8 fetsiva's in the yard he was at. wish i had that kind of selection around here.
    Daily Driver: 90 Festiva 5 spd. lime green, brush guard
    Another Toy: 06 Harley Sportster 883, intake and exhaust

$15 is a great deal for a tach set up! Great find there! You should give him a list of desireable parts!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

what part of P.A.?
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

i'll find out what part of PA tonight. my only problem is i think i kinked the speedometer cable when i installed it because i didnt relize i had to re-roughte it at first. so my needle is really jittery and bouncy. going to try the parts car cable and see if that fixes it.

Comment

Should be ok after you re-route it...will take the stress off of it.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

or it might just need some lube if it had been sitting in the jy very long.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

the junkyard he found the tach at was located in or near, can't remember for sure, a town called New Ringgold. the junkyard was called EZ Pull and Save. he said ther was at least 4 or 5 there and he saw a few more at other places. he even said they passed a napa on the way there and they had a fleet of festivas as delivery cars. they all had spoilers too.

Comment

napa is smart! You got a smoking deal. I've sold tachs on ebay for about $65 several times.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I've been to that junkyard several times... They must've got a new shipment of them in, because my last trip there (probably 2 months ago) yeilded nothing...

I liked Harry's U-Pull-It better - they're about 30 minutes north of EZPull in Hazleton (30 minutes, knowing the back roads that is)...
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
                  X