My dream about Pimptiva6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dream about Pimptiva6

Okay so weird dream last night Simon, but I saw your car completed but forsome reason it had a badge on the back that said Pimptiva6. I was driving my Pimptiva on the 2ndary highway late at night for some reason, when all of a sudden this almost identical orange festiva flys by me. But looked totally different. Bumper was shaved clean and in its place was where the new tailight turning signal arrows where, I wish I could describe it better. It was also only probably a inch off the ground doing 120mph :-) I was struggling to keep my car up, well actually I was loosing ground running full out. But I kept a tail on ya, and then all of a sudden you went flying over this embankment and almost went off this cliff, but stopped just in time. Strait down into nothing (hey its a dream). I get out and realize your not driving but you mechanic is. He was just testing out the car he had been working on for you. Considering me and Simon live about 4 hours apart that is one heck of a test run ;-).

He tells me to watch the car I think, while he goes and gets a tow truck since the car is sitting on a steep embankment almost over the edge into some ocean or something. I spend the day looking over the car and realize sitting in the where the back seat would be is a 4.0L Mustang drivetrain. I don't know why it wouldn't be a 5.0 but I read the top of the engine or something. Then I have a second memory while still in the dream that you had been telling me how easy it was to install, almost bolt up. I picked up the car and coould see under it you had welded a subframe along the whole length of the car. And there was some chick there talking to me about the car or something. But that part of the dream is just for me ;-) JUST KIDDING.

Weird dream, cool car. And I think I am in love hehe.

Re: My dream about Pimptiva6

Originally posted by Gforcefd

Weird dream, cool car. And I think I am in love hehe.
    I hope your in love with the car and not Simon!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Dang you found out! Actually I think I am in love with the asian girl that was explaining the car ;-)

Comment

i had a dream one night that someone stole my engine wiring harness and cut my roof off with a saw.

Comment

So...um...how many chili-cheese dogs did you have to eat the night before to get that dream:p
          89' Maroon and black Festiva LX with a sunroof. :alien:

Comment

It was pizza....and milk

Comment

Hahah... Nuts dream man.

I hope my car will be that cool (and fast) when it's done...
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

^^Well It should be atleast that cool!
                Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

I have had dozens of festiva dreams. Not just festivas in the dreams. The festiva is the subject of the dream. The last one I had the festiva wouldn't go in the snow. YEAH RIGHT!
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
                    The last one I had the festiva wouldn't go in the snow. YEAH RIGHT!
                    Mine doesn't go in snow!!
                    Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

^^by choice mr. smarty pants....lol, I can already see the newest winter beater being parked for the winter....hahahaaaaa
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
                        I had the festiva wouldn't go in the snow. YEAH RIGHT!
                        i had one that didn't go through the snow, mind you it was a snow bank that went up to the hood, other than that it plowed through everything i threw at it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Does anyone remember my dream , of my Festiva in the driveway , and what happened :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Working...
                          X