my festiva is dead, help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my festiva is dead, help?

totaled today, got clipped by a dumb blonde doing 70 as i made a u turn, she was high or something, destroyed the tail, sent my interior 150 ft from the car, not much left, but i will part it. motor an tranny are fair, work well, in southern cali if you want more info, i want to find another, she dint even hit her brakes, i left skid marks across the lane as i made the turn, ended up in the ditch, glass everywhere, felt like the car exploded, everything back to the front seats seems good, rest is toast.
    ill try n post pics, put ive got dial up atm, an i don think itll work. now looking for another.
    is not sposed ta do that...
    05 subaru legacy gt
    1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
    1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

DAMN, thats crazy, what an idiot.. which car was it? your 88? how much for the carb? is it any good!?
    no more festy..

Comment

it was the 91, 88 is also dead, nothing good on it anyway, closer inspection in the daylight, revealed major frame damage across the car, motor tranny and pass door are bout all that are left, even the fenders are dented
      is not sposed ta do that...
      05 subaru legacy gt
      1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
      1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Working...
      X