No announcement yet.

power steering and ac on same festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power steering and ac on same festiva?

I was asked by a festiva friend/customer if any festivas ever came with ac and power steering at the same time? He has ac and was considering putting the power steering set up on. It looks to him like they would need a common bracket. He is considering just selling the power steering. Any help here? Thanks!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Yes. Muscle_car1 has a car hat has both. One of the A/C lines is rerouted up along the firewall.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Well thats actually alicia's car but yeah its got them both.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Cool thanks. Is there a common bracket?
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I'll check in the morning.
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

thanks man

Comment

i think FestivaGTX has both as well

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
                i think FestivaGTX has both as well
                Here pictures:

Yes it can be together with A/C hose and PS hose as long you need make sure soft rubber sleeve is good in shape that wont rubbing the hoses much.

Comment

Working...
                X