I almost cryed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost cryed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaa well found a festiva for sale (YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!)

67000 miles
    stock
    nice interior
    perfec body

SPORT INTERIOR

called the guy, said i have $$$$ and ready to pik up

" Ohhh I'm so sorry i just sold it like 5 minutes ago, The guy said hes shipping to cali for his son"

my heart dropped, my eyes teard and now im eating ben and jerrys and watching the notebook!

my life suks

great gf
    college
    but no festiva

why god why, i mean i know i spent 6 months in a detention home but damn stop punishing me.

i will offer that guy 1500!!!!!

don't lose hope....they are out there....you will get one eventually and it will be a nice.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

*comfort*

What is for us will not pass us by. Your Festiva is still waiting for you to find it.
      :cat:
      Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

It was not ment to be . . .

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
        92 GL - parts car
        97 aspire - parts car
        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

i wonder why the guy would ship it to cali, rather than just find one already there. to bad, but least you are young and have a gf. i have neither of the above. but i do have a couple festiva's . pass me the ice cream please.
          "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

here u go man, dont eat it all :p

Comment

don't listen to these saps. be a man. go intercept the festiva...and leave no witnesses.

Comment

its crazy, i talked to the guy that bought it, and now its in a container being shipped to cali, said he couldnt find any sport interiors up there and shipping only costs 200 ( cuz he works for Matson).

Comment

Dont Fret, it took me about a year to find one with Todd00's help. They are out there, but it is nurve racking! I almost gave up several times!
                  93 Mustang LX Coupe 54K 347 S-Trim 515 RWHP **Stock apearence**

92 Ford Ranger XLT 331-T-Trim, TKO 3550 13"Wilwoods, 17" Cobra's, B-II Sway Bar Mod, Explorer front bar.

91 Ford Festiva GL 30K orgional - soon to be cut to pieces!

Comment

Working...
                  X