Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone gotten their money back from Festiva GTX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gotten their money back from Festiva GTX?

Thats the question.

Has anyone gotten their money back?

I have sent two PM's and have not received a response.

Festiva GTX will you PM me and let me know when I will get my money back.

David

I have not recieved any cash from him.
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I sent him $70 for a carb and he shipped it right out.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I think that they are talking about the bulk overseas purchase of hard to find Festiva parts that Festiva GTX was undertaking. I think that there have been few delays and now I believe shipping to be the main issue. I just received a AC pulley from Festiva GTX in a very prompt manner. I am however still waiting for the new mudflaps that I paid for in April.....
        1991 L 408,000 miles+ w/NEW B3 longblock!!
        2008 Nissan Versa S HB

Comment

The post that I read from him said because of people being impatient, he was refunding all money... You were to PM with your address or PayPal address to receive the refund.

I have yet to hear of anyone that was refunded...
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I requested he refund into my paypal account.

He refused and wanted a physical address to send a check.

I provided requested address and requested payment be made via money order.

I asked to be notified when the payment was sent.

I have heard nothing since...
            99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
            98 SVT - PRT R&D car
            90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

Originally posted by pole120

^If you read careful the oldest thread, it said if something went wrong I will send return money by via check.

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy
              The post that I read from him said because of people being impatient, he was refunding all money... You were to PM with your address or PayPal address to receive the refund.

I have yet to hear of anyone that was refunded...
              ^Yes, that's right about half of them being impatient... I did post asking all to pm me to confirmed it the mail address.

Originally posted by b3 madness
              I think that they are talking about the bulk overseas purchase of hard to find Festiva parts that Festiva GTX was undertaking. I think that there have been few delays and now I believe shipping to be the main issue. I just received a AC pulley from Festiva GTX in a very prompt manner. I am however still waiting for the new mudflaps that I paid for in April..... Sad

^Yes, there were lot delay problems with foreign parts, I have been moving home three time in one year, some problems situations over the oversea with parts, my wife arrive in here, custom shipping issues, some my family have passed away, and many more pain in my head right now... I am sorry I couldnt help it to make speedy with foreign parts and it's all deny on someone in other countries too. Unlike local parts I always do prompt manner and follow up with customers. Your Mud flaps will be here soon and also other for people who paid for mudflaps will be here soon too.

Originally posted by muscle_Car1
              I have not recieved any cash from him.
              ^ I thought I did send PM to you about asking if you want to wait for first box to arrive or straight return all money???

Originally posted by dahodges
              Thats the question.

Has anyone gotten their money back?

I have sent two PM's and have not received a response.

Festiva GTX will you PM me and let me know when I will get my money back.

David

^Huh, I usually use my mobile phone to read the PMs and I didn't see your second PM one until I just found and read today on my computer :shock: You will get your mail in few days. it takes about 2-7 days depend your areas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you have requested me to hold your money and wait for first box from PH which supposedly to be here today it didn't show up today! but I will call my friend to get track number and where box was stop at...I think maybe just tmw. I will update tmw again.

Okay, Please tell me one more time... who are you willing to wait for little more time? So far I know who are:

1. Damkid
              2. Tim
              3. Freshiva
              4. b3 madness?
              5. muscle_Car1?
              6. GenevaDirt?
              7. kiapride?
              8. F3BZ?

and maybe others...

Comment

sounds ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
                  Originally posted by pole120

^If you read careful the oldest thread, it said if something went wrong I will send return money by via check.
                  I read just fine, how about you? Care to let me know when my money will be sent it's been at least two weeks since I provided you with my address, and guess what, no PM letting me know my money is on the way AND no envelope in my mailbox. I'm more than willing to wait for my lights, but i want to know when i can expect to get them. Forgive my lack of trust, but you've told a lot of people to "wait a little more time" for months now.
                  99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
                  98 SVT - PRT R&D car
                  90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

Festiva GTX wrote :

"first box from PH which supposedly to be here today it didn't show up today! but I will call my friend to get track number and where box was stop at...I think maybe just tmw. I will update tmw again. "

What the latest ????
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Check in other thread: KIA Foreign Parts information updated.

Comment

^Link to thread ^

sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

^ Thanks Marcus for adding link, I can't add the link my phone mobile.

Cheers.

Comment

When ordering special stuff from overseas and not going through a company to do so you have to expect quite a bit of time for the stuff to come over and then be delivered, for those of you who are patient it will pay off.

Comment

Working...
                            X