Extreme drifting action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme drifting action

These guys must have been seriously hard up for drift action. Good for a laugh.

Abe
    Project B6T stalled. Waiting for inspiration or motiviation.

That's the most awesome thing I've seen all week (other than a guy flipping out when he locked his keys in his car at McDonalds)
    What you don't stop at the door, you have to deal with on the floor.

Comment

That rocks. Looks like they could have used a bit more steering lock, but what's a guy to do.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

you guys wait. ill have a video up one day soon of me drifting a cat 769c dump truck that weight 157,000 lbs. its one of them big trucks you see on tlc mega machines show.

when it rains where i work the muck gets so slippery, if you turn off the front brakes and tap the rears it starts to slide out, give it full throttle and you can powerslide for about 45 feet.

every time it rains i forget to bring my video camera though.

Comment

That'll be sick! Next time it rains do it! You can manually disengage the front or rear brakes on them?!? That's awesome.. :shock: -Kyle
          Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

you will love it. its got a 18 liter engine and 7 speed transmission. a manual front brake disengagement on off swile switch and one hell of a huge turbo.

Comment

Working...
            X