KIA Foreign Parts infomation updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIA Foreign Parts infomation updated

For some valued customer who have been waiting their order KIA parts.

Here lastest news about KIA parts...

I did got call from my friend in PH they did give me misunderstood infomation which first PH box should be arrived last Wed but now it's all resolved and now I have the tracking number is:

8485 7376 3797 at www.fedex.com

It will arrive on Thursday, Oct 11.

I will open up and see what parts will be here.

I tried it, and it worked !

sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

If my lights are there I'd love to have them...
      99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
      98 SVT - PRT R&D car
      90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

patience is a great thing even after months...............

do you have a list of everything being shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by pole120
          Maybe.

Normally I don't give good deal to people who have done threats to me and you was threating me of demands of money return and includes the donate money... also you would want suing me with your paypal and not being trusting me at all...

The truth story about longest patient I even had: The front cut with BJ engine was my wishing to own one in my Festiva... one day in 3 year ago I found one aussie 'yellow phone' book about JDM car parts/engines so I decided to call them to find out and turned to be have one Ford Festiva GTX front cut so I ask them if they could ship to USA guess what he said? He refused to deal with shipping to USA so he become quite a$$hole so I hang up the phone and thinking try something new like wild idea like Hayabusa engine in festiva but I never have right time to do it and just really wanted the Ford Festiva GTX for just special something different than common US festiva... so just waiting and keep looking for one year later and finally found a site listed for front cut BJ engine and I found out it was same company which I just called them last 1 year ago but I just give one shot emailing to them and did answered it and it was new manger was nice guy and willing to ship to USA! So I did pay them quick and turned to be longest process of shipping and it tooked about 6+ months to finally arrive here!
          Almost 3 year to end of my patient! I am glad I was doing patient as well. Believe it or not...

So anyways, I rather honored to these people who have been gone thu the patient for long time and they really do deserve to get parts.

The inside box should be have clusters, tail lights, corner lights, headlights, mudflaps, grill, and etc... I will updated more details when I open the box on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
            Originally posted by pole120
            Maybe.

Normally I don't give good deal to people who have done threats to me and you was threating me of demands of money return and includes the donate money... also you would want suing me with your paypal and not being trusting me at all...
            I made no threats to you! What is this talk of suing??? I asked for my money back weeks ago and was nothing but civil about it and i hear nothing from you and never see any money...how would you feel? And I'm not asking for you to "give good deal" I just want my parts, tell me what it's going to cost.

Sept. 24th I ask...

"...When can i expect the $19.20 to be in my paypal account?"

Sept. 34th you reply...

"It will not send money thu paypal, you will received money thu snail mail.

-Zeke"

Sept 24th I reply...

"Josh Pietenpol
            address with held from post

Money order please, no personal checks.

Thanks

~Josh"

September 26th I ask...

"Please let me know when you mail this out."

And I NEVER hear from you again....
            99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
            98 SVT - PRT R&D car
            90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

Interested how this turns out! Don't get me wrong I want my money back(If it ever comes back, did you send out my check yet?).

No way would I go through with this now, I have other reliable sources. We will see, I bet you that it will cost more to get your stuff (He has not included duty taxes and brokerage fees) and most of the stuff won't be their( maybe another auction hey?).

But here is your chance to prove me wrong Festiva GTX I hope you do for the community sake.

Comment

Originally posted by EVOGUN
                Interested how this turns out! Don't get me wrong I want my money back(If it ever comes back, did you send out my check yet?).

No way would I go through with this now, I have other reliable sources. We will see, I bet you that it will cost more to get your stuff (He has not included duty taxes and brokerage fees) and most of the stuff won't be their( maybe another auction hey?).

But here is your chance to prove me wrong Festiva GTX I hope you do for the community sake.

Your check already send out last week.

Aha, I aint going set an auctions on these KIA parts from PH and it was different of my own money buying the Euro stuffs but I'll decided what I want to do with Euro parts and PH parts remains to not be auctions.

EVOGUN, Would you please quit your damn big hypocrite about oversea source of parts? You kept saying will have a resources from oversea and yet to see your own new thread about foreign parts?

You were almost kick out long ago about your Festiva AWD and you just kept making up excuse and stuffs and lying... people turned against you... but you turned out you finally show pictures... so you going making other bs excuses after you create new foreign parts? So I hope you don't and do it for real business! Don't being a BIG HYPOCRITE GUY.

Just proved me wrong that you will do the real business foreign parts for our ff.com's needing! As not bring same your old history problems in other thread in Arena.

I am not turning that thread to flamewar but I am here to get straight out with real facts!

So anyways... good luck with your business!

Pole120, I do understand everyone not same equal feeling... some people have put a lot money like over 100$ than you are and most they do patient well and knows my good history of local parts selling.
                I am not leaving all customers behind of me and I am still here and I love it the ff.com if you want deal out and just talk me on PM....

Comment

This is not the place for any kind of fighting or derogatory comments. Please do not make us lock this thread like we have had to do with others in the past.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

^^Thanks GD
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Boxers to their corners!!!!

Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva GTX
                        Your check already send out last week.

Aha, I aint going set an auctions on these KIA parts from PH and it was different of my own money buying the Euro stuffs but I'll decided what I want to do with Euro parts and PH parts remains to not be auctions.

EVOGUN, Would you please quit your damn big hypocrite about oversea source of parts? You kept saying will have a resources from oversea and yet to see your own new thread about foreign parts?

You were almost kick out long ago about your Festiva AWD and you just kept making up excuse and stuffs and lying... people turned against you... but you turned out you finally show pictures... so you going making other bs excuses after you create new foreign parts? So I hope you don't and do it for real business! Don't being a BIG HYPOCRITE GUY.

Just proved me wrong that you will do the real business foreign parts for our ff.com's needing! As not bring same your old history problems in other thread in Arena.

I am not turning that thread to flame war but I am here to get straight out with real facts!

So anyways... good luck with your business!
                        I'm not going to start a flame war it's not the Arena. But will respond with I have no idea what you are talking about! I'm pretty sure no one here does either, if someone does please let me know. I'm not good at broken English or what ever language he is speaking in?

All I wanted was my money returned. Hope the check clears when ever it arrives.

Comment

^ Nice try EVOGUN, you already know what it means and I am not going to replay the words for you. Take to the Arena and make your own thread call me out and call yourself a garbage talks.

Enough of fights in here and if you want keep garbage talks and take to Arena.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon I will take pictures each parts and post here so you can see it and I will update with pictures on Thursday night which box will arrived this day.

Comment

According to the tracking info the package has been delivered. Please tell us some good news .
                            sigpic
                            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Yeah! Yes the 1st box arrived here yesterday late afternoon and I did open and have a quick look and found out we have:

1 pair and 1 piece headlights - Used

1 pair JDM Festiva Amber with bump - Used

1 pair and one piece KIA clear corner light with bump - New

1 pair KIA smooth clear corner light - Used

1 piece 180KPH speedometer - Used

2 pair smooth brake lights - Used

1 pair ribbed brake lights - Used

2 piece green glow clock - Used

2 piece grey bezel - Used

1 piece custom rear 3rd brake LED light - New

1 piece KIA pride grill - New

And others I will add more details in that afternoon and yesterday really too busy for me to checking all parts in night time.
                              I will includes the some Euro parts for fixed prices. And photos will post here soon as I get home in afternoon!

For your other information, there other 2nd box coming up in next week so it's not over and still more pouring foreign parts to us!

Comment

Working...
                              X