Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone live in/around Western NY (Buffalo Area)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in/around Western NY (Buffalo Area)?

I have a job interview on Friday... The company is based out of Depew and if they offer a position that I can't refuse, then I'll be relocating to that area...

Just trying to see if anyone has suggestions of apartments or anything like that up there. I've only been up that way 2 times, and each of those was spent "vacationing" instead of searching for places to live.

I guess we'll see how Friday goes and go from there... Just trying to get info to start my search! I was on those apartment rating sites, a Buffalo apartment search site and more... But personal experiences sometimes tell things the best.

Simon - pimptiva.com

Good luck!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Thanks Brian! I'm not really sure what to expect, so I'm hoping for the best.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

My dad lives 98.8 miles away from there heheheh.
        90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
        92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
        94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
        94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

I'm looking for someone in or around the immediate area (15-20 miles or so)...

I'm actually meeting with several of the guys from the company tomorrow... I can check with them to see what they think, but my guess is they've all got homes.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

i live in south buffalo r u gonna need a garage cuz i cant think of any apartments with garages but there is a apartment complex across the street from my house and another street with a few appartments

Comment

FoB - Sweet! At least there is someone up that way! I'm not 100% sure about a garage yet... I've got 2 vehicles (my Jeep and the Festiva), but I can leave the Festiva at my parents here in PA until the summer when the snow is gone. I checked out several apartments online and most of them had garages or carports that could be rented for a small additional monthly fee (the one place was $45 for a garage, $15 for carport)...

I'm leaving this afternoon to head up and will be in the Depew area.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
              X