bad a$$ GTX on E-bay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad a$$ GTX on E-bay.

I like it. Wish it were mine. Any one else like these cars? Other than stealing motor out of them? I could see someone taking the drive train out of a Capri, They suck. But I like awd, and this car.
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708975

http://p074.ezboard.com/ffordfestiva...picID=92.topic

Re: bad a$$ GTX on E-bay.

Originally posted by 88FESTIVAGTR
    I like it. Wish it were mine. Any one else like these cars? Other than stealing motor out of them? I could see someone taking the drive train out of a Capri, They suck. But I like awd, and this car.
    I like AWD(turbo) too. :thumbup:

Comment

wtf...he'd be lucky to get 6 g's for all of that! He wants 13!?!?!?!?

and he claims it has 320hp....i doubt that.

Would def be a good weekend racer tho
      Wil
      02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
      00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
      05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
      93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
      96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
      93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

price

yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought his price was crazy. Not like you could make a decent street car out of it, and most of the stuff listed was extra wheels and tires, the engine didn't look that prepped at all. FWIW now that the SCCA has backed out of rallying, and the price of events has gone up he'll be lucky to find a buyer at that price. even if it is used for rallying. And we just saw a good example of why turning a race car back into a street car earns you no extra cash with the sale of Fulkersons old car. The guy got MAYBE $800 more then he paid for it, even after adding the clown interior etc. The 323 GTX is a rare car, but you can still find ones running around for a lot less then that, you can also find ready built rally cars for less then that too. I'm also skeptical of his hp claim as well.
        Chris Rummel

Comment

Working...
        X