Average Festiva Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average Festiva Price

I just want to get some opinions on what a 1993 Festiva with a BP g25mr swap, 15 inch wheels, FMS springs, custom seats, and some other extras would be worth? I know I can pick up decent shape festivas for the $500-$1000 range around here without to much problem so what should I be paying for a already swapped one?
    90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

1500-2000 depending what kind of parts wheel/tire wise, paint job, ground effects ect...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Were are you picking that up from littlehoe?

Comment

i am coming to regina on the 3rd for the football game and to pick up the bp festiva...
        90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
        BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Man, that would be a nice ride. Is it all painted up? Is the suspension and brakes redone for that extra power?

Comment

suspension and brakes are done, still gonna need paint though. It doesn't look to bad but I want a different color at some point. Look for a Black Dodge Pulling a Little Hoe Excavating trailer around on saturday. The festy might be on the trailer.
            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Working...
            X