subaru justy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subaru justy

i saw a white one of these at my college in ILL. i thought it was a festiva at first glance and got a closer look and discovered it was a subi! did some research and found some are all wheel drive. i think that most of them are 1.3. they look about the same size and the tail lights look similar. here is a link to a forum.

-rev till the valves float grab second and haul ass-

Those who think drifting through life is easy, never tried it in an FWD.

Comment

Just put the WRX STI motor in one, now you have a sleeper! Good luck with the fitting :roll:
      Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

I had a Justy. It was an alright car, there was something wrong with mine because it got 18mpg and could get out accelerated by a city bus. It was amazing in the snow though... I drove into an unplowed parking lot with 12" of snow on it and the Justy just drove right through it.

The shitty thing about them is that they use a transverse inline 3 cylinder configuration, making swapping something rediculous into them difficult. I wonder how much work it would be to swap a BPT into one? Probably not much
        * Retired Festiva-er*
        1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
        B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Maybe you could swap in one of those Suzuki 3-cylinder turbos from a Swift?
          What you don't stop at the door, you have to deal with on the floor.

Comment

^ I'd rather beat the shit out of myself.
            * Retired Festiva-er*
            1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
            B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Why do that when you could swap the G13B? The three cylinder is the same thing with one more cylinder added. Check this out. www.ssgti.com I love small cars.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Working...
              X