New Festiva Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Festiva Sightings

Kinda strange. Usually on my way to work I could count on seeing the same about 6 or 8 festivas. But in the last week, have seen several new ones. All looking very sweet, so kinda wondering if some of the other ones got new paint jobs. Saw 2 blues, 1 red that looks like it just left the showroom yesterday, 1 black, and 1 teal that also looks brand new. Usually it's just crappy looking blues and reds that I see.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

On a trip to St. Louis over the weekend. I saw two red GL's. One was faded with a big dent in the quarter panel, the other looked just about perfect. On my daily commute, I see a red L with literally not one straight body panel, and a fat black racing stripe on the hood. There's also two '88-'89 L's, one white and one maroon. I occasionally see a super clean white GL Sport running around as well, and in the past month I've seen two '88-'89 models broken down at the side of the road, one red and one rattlecan black. If I wasn't a poor college student, I would have left notes looking to buy the two broken down cars.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

have you ever spotted an other festiva driver spotting your festiva? that is awesome! XD

Comment

The only ones I see are in my driveway. There are very few in my neighborhood.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

funny, me too batstiva. I usually see about ten a week that are crappy. Lately I saw a sweet black one with rims and a spoiler looking cherry, several I hadn't seen looking decent, and a a couple I hadn't seen looking rough and wrinkled.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay
            The only ones I see are in my driveway. There are very few in my neighborhood.
            Got you Beat Brian . . . mines the only one in town lol.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
            92 GL - parts car
            97 aspire - parts car
            87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
            http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
            Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT
              have you ever spotted an other festiva driver spotting your festiva? that is awesome! XD
              Yes I laugh everytime !!

When I was going to Ohio in October fro the last Festiva event , I was in Ohio East bound on 70 and there was 2 going West , I looked over the concrete barrier and he was breaking his neck to look my way , you could only see the top half of the car , but we both knew it was a FESTIVA :lol: :lol:
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Originally posted by packrat427
                Originally posted by FoxProGT
                Yes I laugh everytime !!

When I was going to Ohio in October fro the last Festiva event , I was in Ohio East bound on 70 and there was 2 going West , I looked over the concrete barrier and he was breaking his neck to look my way , you could only see the top half of the car , but we both knew it was a FESTIVA :lol: :lol:
                "you could only see the top half of the car , but we both knew it was a FESTIVA"

and that is how you know you drive a festiva! XD

Comment

Yesterday, I saw the Festiva GL I sold. That was a beautiful car before I hit a deer. It had rust issues also. I put it back together and sold it. I am always on the lookout for the festivas I have put back together and sold. I see them every once in awhile. It is nice to know that they still are working.
                  The Festiva Store
                  Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

i saw a nice red one the other day with some side skirts. other than that it looked stock. whats up with that?
                    89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                    92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                    New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by geezerstiva
                      i saw a nice red one the other day with some side skirts. other than that it looked stock. whats up with that?
                      that reminds me when i lived in cali.. i once seen a red festiva with side skirts and beefed up front and rear bumpers and some modded headlights but it looked like it was old as hell.... with cracks on the skirts and bumpers and the head light were cracked and the paint was faded as hell too. it looked like along time ago someone pimped it out and let it go down hill.

Comment

a petinaed festiva perhaps?

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                        92 GL - parts car
                        97 aspire - parts car
                        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner
                          A what now?
                          Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                          Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                          White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                          White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                          Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                          Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                          Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                          White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner

O.o

Comment

Was in a part of town I don't get to much. Look over at Burger King and theres a festiva. Pass it, look in the rearview mirror. And theres another one right beside it. Had to turn around and go back to look at them. Couldn't stop because I was late. There was only younger people inside eating. So I think I found my third pair of his and her festiva.

David

Comment

Working...
                              X