Festiva gold mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva gold mine

i went back to this one salvage yard that didnt really have anything last time i went. i looked around and i found a couple festivas i didnt see last time. one sucked but the other was a lx it was still beat up but i spotted the console under the mustang mess on top of it. nabbed it for 10 bucks. but on my way back to the car i saw a plain jane gray festy so i stopped and looked. that thing was by far the absolute best festiva i had ever seen.
    it was clean. it had power mirrors, sunroof, funky headrest seats, tach cluster, auto console, top of the line original radio, double-fold backseats, cargolight, hatch cover, and the rear windshield wiper. the only thing that i saw somebody had done to it was take out the gas tank. so i asked the guy if i could buy the whole car. he said i couldn't because he didnt have the title. guess im gonna have to take it out peice by peice. I JUST NEED SOME FREAKING MONEY!!!!
    it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Is it a factory sunroof? I will buy it if you aren't useing it. Otherwise strip it clean! Did you look under the passenger seat of the LX for the under seat tray?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Yeah, LOOK FOR THE TRAY; LOOK FOR THE TRAY!!

I've never found a Festiva tray.

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

oh you better believe i looked for that tray.
        and yeah, the sunroof is factory. i just need to figure out how to get it out without messin it up or the interior

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

Pull the tach clusters and sell them on here. That LX has one, and the other nice one probably has one.

kevin

Comment

Can't you get a salvage title in NC?

Comment

i have no idea, i need to find out, should i go to the tag place?

Comment

how can you tell if the sunroof is factory?

Comment

Heres a link to a post with pics of a factory sunroof. I am still looking for one. http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/vie...hlight=sunroof
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

i might be able to get that festy. i asked the guy again today and he just said wait till the heat clears off. because that junkyard is in trouble for buyin cars with no title.

Comment

Working...
                    X