Need Build up index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Build up index?

We need a build Index added to this Forum? So ppl can do build ups and then have their own thread, in a area made for it. Just a suggestion.

Maybe add a poll to see how many ppl would use this feature?

BTW where is the comment box? :lol:

great idea

Comment

thats a good idea. maybe make it so you need approval before posting in the section? so you dont get 400 dead topics saying "yea im gonna like put this v8 in my fest". Make is so that you need to pm the section mod with what your project is to get approval?
      89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
      RIP 90LX

Comment

even better

Comment

Only post topic's with PIC'S
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Awesome idea.

Comment

im down
              92 Festiva - 1.3L 5sp work in progress DD
              87 MJ - 4.0L AX-15 231 Dual 44's with Detroits and 4.56's TnT Long-Arms and 35x12.5 Claws

Comment

we should make that section with every little thing needed

from easy things like how to change oils to switching out the springs to hard things like swaps.

that way newb or not, you will use the section

each write upwith piks n maybe vids as well as detailed instructions

haha sorry guys just thinking.

Comment

^^^I absoloutely agree.
                  The only issue i can see by putting a heap of info is that it might get too long, or boring???
                  For example, i have 25 pages or so in my cardomain, and 300 pictures- and i haven't really been into detail at all.

Would you guys be into more- or less?

Comment

More info is always better.

Make a new section
                    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi
                      we should make that section with every little thing needed

from easy things like how to change oils to switching out the springs to hard things like swaps.

that way newb or not, you will use the section

each write upwith piks n maybe vids as well as detailed instructions

haha sorry guys just thinking.
                      We have a section like this. It is called Other's articles. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you will see it. If people write articles, they can put them there. I can write an article about how to do almost any repair on a festiva, it just depends on what people need information on.

As for a section on Member's rides, it has been suggested in the Moderator's forum, but we have heard no response back from the admins.
                      The Festiva Store
                      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

That's why I think we need a poll. Unless the powers at be, are convinced its good for the community?
                        I have a project under way right now, but all wait to see what happens.
                        It needs a perm home like most of the long term projects on here.

Comment

I just finished my b6t swapped 88 (originally carbed) festy and have done tons of custom things to it I wouldn't mind going into detail about, if you guys decide to aprove it I will be in.

Comment

I think only moderators who have access to moderate this forum have the ability to add a poll. I can't do it anymore. I really want this section, that way it is easy to look up what people have done to their cars instead of trying to remember it all.
                            The Festiva Store
                            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

One more point! Maybe they could do it as a Sub index under Photo section?

Looks like we have 2 build ups to start, probably more I would think?

Comment

Working...
                              X