B6T $200 locallay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6T $200 locallay

found an ad for a 323gtx motor and trans for $200 is this a good deal?
    89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
    RIP 90LX

If you don't pick it up, I'm sure we'll all be very disappointed in you. Now stop reading this, and go buy the thing! (It comes with a wiring harness and PCM too, right?)

Comment

it says he's parting out the car so...
      RIP 90LX

Comment

buy the whole thing!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

yeah, awd b6t
          Ian Carr
          88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
          99' S70 T5M- faster DD
          86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

i dont know about the snow over there but the awd might be better in the snow

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

If you don't buy it, give me the number so I can go up there and buy it and bring it back and put it in my car.
              The Festiva Store
              Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

the motor is already out of the car, theres a pic of it sitting on the ground.

i dont think id be up for a b6t swap right now. i need the car daily so it cant be down for that long
                the only thing ive considered is buying it since its so cheap, then storing it till i could do the swap... maybe on fest #2 :wink:

nonamekid, gimmie tonite to think about it and ill let you know
                RIP 90LX

Comment

Working...
                X