festiva options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva options

i found a 1993 festiva GL on the net in a junk yard. what options do i look for on the car that i can yank. or do i just take the car :lol: . also any common problems to look for on the car ( besides rust :lol: )

thanks mike 8)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Heres a couple lists

Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

cool thanks. the add says that it is a sport model so i guess it was the cool wheels

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

how much is a good price if the car is in one pice and there is not to much rust?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

In my opinion under $1000 for a sport model in good condition would be a good deal.
          1993 GL Sport

Comment

Working...
          X