No announcement yet.

wheres SRV Performance i never got my parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did this guy have an address or PO box? Or did he use Paypal? How did he receive payment?
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I'm not sure, if this is the guy but I found a myspace page doing a search.
      after scrolling down to "Jakes companies" on the left side of the page, I found srv performance.
      hope this helps:
      Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
      it runs so sweet
      91 L 5spd

Comment

^^ The information adds up. Same location
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

Phone # from this topic

920-569-4594

SRVperformance on myspace
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

From that last link:

"A little about our company. We are based out of Negaunee, MI. We have been open for a little over a year now. We are a registered business in the state of Michigan. The company originally started out being a way to get lower prices for friends and me however we have been growing extremely fast and have decided to move on and try not to be the little no-name company that no one has ever heard of. We are pushing really hard to get a full list of products on our website."

If he is a "registered business in the state of Michigan," then perhaps contact the Michigan Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

gee you guys are better then a PI team thanks all dont mess with festiva nuts

Comment

i called that number and got some females voice mail i left a message will see if they or her cal back

Comment

Working...
                X