buying a blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a blazer

well im buying a newer to me vehicle this weekend. gettting a 99 blazer, 130k needs a little TLC but im getting a really good deal on it. gonna clean it up and then start driving it in the next few weeks. parking the festiva for now but that just means i can finally upgrade some things cause i have an extra vehicle to drive. im gonna miss driving the festiva though cause it is so unique with the lime green and brush guard and everything.
    Daily Driver: 90 Festiva 5 spd. lime green, brush guard
    Another Toy: 06 Harley Sportster 883, intake and exhaust

Yes it is unique. And COOL! I hope you get some cool stuff done to it. Having another vehicle makes it a lot easier to upgrade. Does the blazer have the 4.3? That is one tough motor. I've seen several at the 300,000 mile mark.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Glad to hear you aren't getting rid of the Festiva! Good luck with the Blazer.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

ya it does have the 4.3 in it and they are great motors. hoping to get the aspire swap done and hopefully at least a b6 in it. not to mention just lots of other little things.i could never get rid of the festiva
        Daily Driver: 90 Festiva 5 spd. lime green, brush guard
        Another Toy: 06 Harley Sportster 883, intake and exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by austyfrosty
          i could never get rid of the festiva
          :thumbright: :headbang: :glasses7:
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

How did you attach the brush guard to the car?
            Did you make it or buy it?
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X