No announcement yet.

Got another toy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck in Downingtown? Don't tell me UTI suckered another one.... At least tell me you're attending ATC...
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Nope UTI till april. Possibly volvo SAFE after that. Just haven't decided if I want to move away from the shore.
      Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

dude... Did you ever hear of CCBC? The Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville campus (www.ccbcmd.edu). We've got the #1 rated Automotive Degree program in the Mid Atlantic. Ford ASSET, GM ASEP and Toyota T-TEN, as well as a full Comprhensive program, a Diesel and Equipment Maintenance Technology program (mine), and a Collision Repair program. We get students from Easton, Denton and Salisbury. Oh well, early congrats on finishing in April!
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

No I was stupid and didn't do any research no schools before I signed up. :? Thanks I can't wait for it to be over.

Way too many cars

Comment

Hey you Marylanders -
            During the week, I'm around Towson and the BWI airport. Perhaps we should have a little Maryland get together when the weather gets a little nicer.
            I also know Downingtown a little since I'm up in King of Prussia on weekends. One thing about people with Festivas - they usually get around.

Comment

I keep thinking about trying to set up a meet in ocean city or at 13 dragway. But I never got around to posting on here to see if anyone would be interested.

Way too many cars

Comment

I'd be up for that. Wil had organized one at Sandy Point St park several years ago. Dismal turnout, thou. We should try again.
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Yep - We should try again - Us Festiva owners have to stick together.
                  By the time I saw the info for the Sandy Point get together, I was committed to something else.
                  Let figure a weekend in June - perhaps we can start talking it up a little now.
                  I'll post something in the Northeast Forum

Comment

cool
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Working...
                    X