No announcement yet.

totaly smashed my record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus, I did the same thing! Big time fun. I was in a parking lot. I used my skateboard to dig it out. Yeah Doug the porpoising is my fave part. :lol:
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

back in '96, Baltimore got clobbered pretty hard that winter. 2ft of snow and 6ft drifts. The boss said still I had to come in. So, driving down I-83S into Balto city, I was following a National Guard Humvee, when some retard in Volvo wagon came skidding across the highway. While doing my best to avoid her, I wound up in the median. Now, the median is about 50ft wide, and has 4ft tall shrubs in the center. The shrubs were not visible because of the snow piled on top and along side. My poor little Aspire wound up ontop of the shrubs! I got out of the car, used the trunk board to dig out the snow on the right side of the car, then opened the driver door and pushed up, allowing the car to roll-over onto its roof, then back on all 4 wheels. Got in, started it, and drove away. The national guardsman who stopped to check on me was a bit astounded... Of course, I got to work (Archway Ford), and the boss says we should go home. Butthole....
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Wow Jim! Awesome story!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax
          Wow Jim! Awesome story!
          X 2 :lol:
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

X3 .. I would pay big time to see a video like that , I bet peoples jaws hit the floor when they seen that :lol:
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

x4 that would have been amazing to see, the goverment must have it ont the highway camaras you should ask, lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

no traffic cameras in Baltimore in 1996...
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

that sucks. now you cant go 30 feet and not be on a camrara. i live near the border (0 avenue), i go there on my moped with my friend and his mini bike, we break the speed limit there all the time. i am very surprised thet they havent sent border patroll after us lol. i can see the head lines ( crazy canadian kids out run border patroll on moped and mini bike ) lol. i have hit 100kmh on my moped, i think, i maxed out my speedo it only goes up to 80 lol. i can go faster if i got diffrent sprockets, but my tires are only rated to 55 kmh, i just about craped my self doing 100kmh lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Best vehicle outside of a true 4 wheel drive in the snow.
                    Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                    99 Dodge Caravan SE
                    95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                    94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                    78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                    78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                    03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                    95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                    95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                    95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

But now that I've kinda fixed it up,I don't want to drive it in the winter anymore.
                      Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                      99 Dodge Caravan SE
                      95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                      94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                      78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                      78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                      03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                      95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                      95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                      95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

It is amazing how well Festiva's go in the snow! Although I park my green one for the winter!
                        Brian
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                        :fish:

Comment

It started snowing here last night..so far where I live there's a couple inches. I took the Festy out in the snow and she loved it! I was doing reverse 180's and everything!! So fun!

Braking + turning is definitely something to master, but I can go about 40-50km/h with snow on the road and still have good traction!

Comment

it started snowing last night when i was sleeping. i rode my moped in the snow today and my road is a smooth road and no pot holes and i got up to 60kmh, in no time, on tires 1.5 inches wide, lots of fun .Unicornasaurus where are you in vancouver?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

^^That sounds dangerous....................riding a Moped in the snow!
                              Brian
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                              :fish:

Comment

ya but it is alot of fun!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X