Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru Justify

looks kinda life a festiva,

was driving on the highway and passed one,it was interesting........

Comment

Ok.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

lol guess u guys knew bout it huh?

mod delete thread lol

Comment

i think it is called the justy. 4wd... kinda cool
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

www.dustysjustys.com I'd take one if someone gave it to me. It was the first US market car to have a CVT, and the last to have a carburetter.
            Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
            Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
            White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
            White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
            Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
            Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
            Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
            White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

4wd FTW!
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

A guy in my neighbourhood has one of those. It's an 4WD version, and it's kind of done up as a pseudo rally car. He also works in the same part of the city that I do. He tends to leave for work later than I do, but ends up flying past me about 3 miles into the trip.

It's a damned cool little car he's got, and it's providing me with ideas as to what to do with the Festiva.

Comment

"justy"

not justify

:p
                  It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Hey, I had a guy in the Neighborhood gave me one of those (FWD only on the one I got) about 8 years ago. I replaced the head gasket, put on fresh brakes and tires, and cleaned it up and sold it to my next door neighbor for their kid for $750. Lasted, with a kid driving it, until around 130,000 miles. I was told, by somebody that know Subarus, that was a pretty long life for a Justy. It was very similar to a Festiva in many respects. The one I worked on had a 3 cylinder engine and a 5 speed and I was told that it got 50 MPG's. Probably should have kept it, but at the time I only worked a couple of miles away and didn't want another insurance bill. It would be pretty neat to have a AWD one - you could always use it as a snowmobile -LOL.

Comment

from what I remember it was 67 horsepower for the 1.3 - 4 cyl in the festiva and 76 horsepower for the 3 cyl in the justy! :shock:
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Nope - Not sure how much horsepower the 3 cylinder was, but it was pretty anemic. Even slower than a stock Festiva. I would estimate the horsepower to be about 50. I would bet it was nowhere near 76
                        Anybody out there know what HP the Justy 3 cylinder had?

Comment

CarbonVmax - YOU ARE DA MAN - Justy engines ranged fromm 66 to 73 HP - You are right.
                          Still seemed anemic - I bet it had no torque.

Comment

probably had short gearing for gas mileage.
                            Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                            99 Dodge Caravan SE
                            95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                            94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                            78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                            78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                            03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                            95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                            95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                            95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

I recall the first model Justies to have had 66 hp. I have a pamphlet somewhere with all the Subaru models for some year--maybe '89 or so.

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X