Tis the season for bad drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the season for bad drivers

I don't know if it's the holiday, where I live or the fact that people in bigger cars can't drive for the life of them. Since Nov.- on I almost got into 20 accidents so far in my festy. That's alot more compared to my 5 in my mustang. I know it isn't me because I always drive safe in my festy.
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
    1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
    1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
    Looking for another Festiva

How do you count accidents you almost got in? Anywho I know what you mean. My buddy just called me to say he knicked a brand new Volvo in his beater Grand Marquis.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I think it's just more drivers on the road... I'm glad that I don't have to commute to traffic right now. :\
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I assumed it was 20 since that was when I lost count. I count it by people cutting in too close in my lane to cause an accident, people running red lights big time, basically anything that will make you crash into someone's car.
        I have to agree with Simon about more people being on the road right now, ugh I'm gonna have to commute soon and that's gonna suck.
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport(Sold)
        1999 Ford Mustang Gt 35th ann. (Sold)
        1993 Ford Festiva Gl(Sold)
        Looking for another Festiva

Comment

Eh - Just stay aware and watch for the chance that someone will hit you...

"Oh, my neck hurts" does real well... (unless you actually DO have neck pains and need to live with that for years and years...)
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
          X