SEMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA

I think Festiva Motorsports needs to be at next years SEMA show, with some pimped out festiva's.

Isn't SEMA for manufactors? Festiva Motorsport is a business that sells parts, not really a manufactor of parts.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

SEMA = Specialty Equipment Market Association ............... no way FMS will ever get there, let alone the costs involved to be part of it.

Comment

Technically speaking, FMS could get a spot at SEMA, but it is an expensive show to display your wares at. Plenty of retailers and vendors get space at SEMA, but they tend to be a little more mass market oriented, and have a lot of cash backing them up.

Comment

But We could all don some fordfestiva.com attire and roll up in a big group... Think of the attention...I can see it on speed channel now... "A group of Ford festiva fanatics from all over North America showed up at SEMA today" Maybe we could have a big meet there... I could convince the wife of that no problem...
          90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
          BEFORE AFTER

Comment

where is it and when is it, i have always wanted to go to one.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

My dad always goes to SEMA every year. VERY cool show. He brings back pictures of some of the COOLEST cars.

Comment

SEMA is in Vegas... I love vegas....I love festivas.... I wanna go to SEMA in VEGAS with FESTIVA....

oh and I believe it is beginning of November each year...
                90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Originally posted by LittleHoe
                  ... I love vegas....
                  Yeah, me too.

Picture deleted. inapproriate for General discussion forum

Aaaw, shucks. It wasn't that bad. Heck, my wife took the shot. You should see the one of her and Hef!

Comment

(No inapropriate posts - children visit FF.com too!) lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i don;t really see anything inappropriate with that pic... however if you do have some other pics of her I could check them first and let you know if I feel they are inappropriate or not..hehe... I have a PM box you know... hahahaha... hehehe...
                      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

i think he is trying to see under her arms lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

you realize she is a wax figure right ;-P

Comment

Still inappropriate....
                            Ian
                            Calgary AB, Canada
                            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

dude, I would do SEMA in a heartbeat! In fact, I could even get the school to pay for my trip!!! You know, industry networking....
                              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Working...
                              X