• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's monsoon when you need him? lol
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• White steelies came with some GL's as I recall.
      I see people paint over the bronze ones because they couldn't get a matched set.
      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
      '92 Aqua parts Car
      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
      Your holy ghost will not save you.
      Your God plutonium will not save you.
      In fact...
      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
        how bout this from a german 121. VARIABLE intermittent wipers. i hope this isn't going to be a wiring nightmare.
        That one is a Kia Pride part. Look at the casted numbers and letters.
        1988 Mazda 121DA canvas top
        -73hp B3 multiport EFI swap
        -KYB SS w/ Eibach -35mm / FMS HD rubber suspension parts

Comment

• they're all practically the same thing, 121, pride, festiva. there are plenty of parts in our festiva's with kia written on the backs of them. I see what you're saying...it's there almost dead center of the pic up near the top the weird Kia symbol.
          Walth

Comment

• Rare parts are overrated!
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
              Rare parts are overrated!
              I'll be over this weekend to pick all of yours up then.....no need for you to be there....I will take everything and sweep up after.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                I'll be over this weekend to pick all of yours up then.....no need for you to be there....I will take everything and sweep up after.
                Just missed them, it was garbage day today!!!!!!
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

• Brian, I got two honda vtr 250's into my car...I should come up to your place and see how many of your shelves of beloved parts we can empty into all the festy abyss. lol
                  Walth

Comment

• Originally posted by walth View Post
                    Brian, I got two honda vtr 250's into my car...I should come up to your place and see how many of your shelves of beloved parts we can empty into all the festy abyss. lol
                    there's a problem with that thought... the parts aren't on shelves! they're just stacked and stuffed wherever there's room!!
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

• OMG I need to find the time to read all these so I can see what to look for over here. Think it would cost much to send a 121 back to the states peice by peice?

Comment

• lol. sounds like my garage. there's festy and vtr parts everywhere. carbs, engines, plastics, seats, frames, blah blah. I've got enough parts for vtr's to build like 2 from scrap.

the 121, seriously? piece by piece. idk how you'd do that with them being in UK/europe. As far as kia prides though you'd have to make friends with a bunch of marines who can send "800 pounds" home of parts...that'd be your only cheap method of getting a car here. and even then it wouldn't be legal. I'd stick to the main things like the headlights and grille, taillights, things like that.
                        Walth

Comment

• My parts look like Brians right now with the relocation out to the house going on.
                          As far as the 121 goes, It really can't be much longer until you could get one in the country as being old enough to miss DOT regs. I sure would like another set of the headlight/grille combo for Vicki's driver. The headlights are SO much better than the Festiva DOT's on a rainy & dark night!
                          Hard to believe our cars are reaching "Antique" status soon....
                          Have owned 9 so far
                          White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                          Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                          Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                          Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                          Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

• I read this whole thread today start to finish. Coupled with the thread about what fits that came off other makes/models makes great reading and forms a great "build in your head" for when the time is right. "The time is right"...sounds like that one commercial with the smiling wife. Yup I need a time is right for when i spring the news that that white car across the street is actually mine. LOL
                            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• door bumperettes

I found them on a 92 Mazda Protege today. Have to saw through the door frame to get them out. I presume they drilled holes and installed them on some Festivas as they saw fit. I also got a passenger power mirror motor cover with ears intact.

Comment

• Maybe the door won't close if you put them on one that they had left them off
                                I know, I know...... That will be enough out of me.....
                                Have owned 9 so far
                                White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                                Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                                Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                                Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                                Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Working...
                                X