No announcement yet.

here come the Chinese!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolt at the polls first, then we won't be the onlies if that doesn't work. We need a true radical in office, whats good for business is not good for us. They have the lobbyists, we have the vote. All we have to do is convince them we mean business, throw them all out.
    we can still vote for the other.
    it runs so sweet
    91 L 5spd

Comment

unfortunately, this country is filled with sheep, who will vote for whomever they're told to vote for by mass media...

spread the word, JIM DEANGELIS FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!! True freedom of speech, mandatory handgun ownership, and a Festiva in every driveway!!!!
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

a Festiva in every driveway!!!!
        What?? Only one??? :lol: :lol:

As far as I can see, you are far more qualified than anyone who is running so far.

Just tell me you are going to make sure people are here legally before you give them a driver's license. :evil:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

oh heck yeah!!!! When my grandparents came to this county almost 100 years ago, they were pround to learn english and become a citizen!!! Everyone is welcome to join our country, but you play by our rules!

and yeah, only one Festiva, until we can build some new ones!!!
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by FB71
            unfortunately, this country is filled with sheep, who will vote for whomever they're told to vote for by mass media...
            Yep - nail on the head. And in a related matter, the FCC just voted yesterday to make the "mass media" an even more exclusive club. :x

Comment

Working...
            X