i found a nice teal blue 90 festiva lx with lots stuff
    -alloy wheels
    -power mirrors
    -the head rests with the hole in middle
    -rear cargo cover
    -front mud flaps
    -i think it had rear wiper
    -not to shure about interval wipers

the mechanic is selling it, he has serviced the car for 10 years and has all the records. it has 250k on it and the int is clean but there is a crack in the arm rest and head rest and there is no dents (as far as i could see) do you think $1500 is to much for the car i think $1200 or $1300 is more like it. with what i have told you do you think he is asking to much?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

$1500 is max, but I think still reasonable.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

it all depends on how much gas is in the tank lol. so do you think 1200 or 1300 is more like it

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

If its nice then yes $1500 is not bad.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

id pay that. 90LXs are my fav
          89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
          RIP 90LX

Comment

ok so it sounds like 1500 is not crazy. ill try and talk him down a bit. i forgot to say that it has a cd player

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

ya $1500 isn't bad. I have seen many in this area sell for more, and then I have seen some go for less but they usually need more work...
              90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
              BEFORE AFTER

Comment

lol 1500

Comment

I've got mine for 1700$ since 2 years and it was very clean. It's a 1993 LX with all the stock you list above.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Let's go and buy it you know you want an other Festiva and we know this too. LOL

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Just get it. Offer him $1000 and say it's due to the 250K miles. Maybe you can get it for $1200? It is too high but it does have the swoopy mirrors! :thumbright:
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

i think if i offer him 1300 cash he will sell it on the spot (hopefully)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

That's a good plan to secure the car. Good luck!
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

thanks

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

O.K. before you drop that kind of money take a really good look - 250 K miles is quite a few miles for any car. Look for any leaks, check the rubber boots on the CV joints and the Rack and Pinion and other rubber parts (Bushings, etc.) Look at the rocker panel in front of the rear wheels for any indication of rust as well as the front lip of the hood and the the bottom lip of the rear hatch. If that stuff checks out O.K., I think you'll be happy with the expenditure.
                              Good Luck and Best Wishes in the New Year.

Comment

Working...
                              X