No announcement yet.

front clear corner lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Festivas in Austrailia have clear corner lights from the factory.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

^^ as do Kia Prides in a lot of markets. The clear corners I have are off a British Kia Pride.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

festiva clear lense

THESE WILL BE ON EBAY SO WATCH FOR THEM.CLEAR FRONT CORNER LIGHTS,AND REAR BLINKER LIGHTS WANNA C PICTURES GO TO

1991FORDFESTIVA@MSN.GROUPS.COM[/b][/code][/list][/list][/url]
        The only person here that has seen (FACTORY)clear corner lights and clear rear turn signal lights.

Comment

I think elcamino got his lenses from me...

The only other factory clear corners were overseas models. It was never offered in the US (mainly because of the stupid laws that say these lights need to be yellow)...

The turn signal lights from an 80's Mazda truck work (as seen on EBay), but their corner lights do NOT fit.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Idn, Personally one of my favorite parts on the car are the sexy solid amber corner lights, I am not a fan of clear at all but if that happens to tickle your fancy I would try super hard to get some oem clears from overseas because those aftermarket ones posted above just look cheap, like something you'd see on a honda civic.

Comment

Working...
            X