Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help me With my Festiva Question :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help me With my Festiva Question :)

Well Hi to Everyone, Well my Paren'ts Gave to me a 1.3 Model: 2000
    Ford Festiva.

But i Want to Know What's the Top Speed of this Car, and how long it Takes to Reach from 0 to 100 Km/h

and what do you recommend me to Tune my Car.

With my festiva my top speed is around 150 KM/H with a B3 but now I dont know cause I've got a BP SWAP and I never reach the top speed.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Welcome to ff.com tortugap and have fun with us !!! Where are you come from ? Is your car is a RHD or a LHD ? We want to know more about you.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Well Wow jejeje Thats Good, Well I'm From Colombia i want to Tune my Car to Reach good Speed For example in a Race, but i don't know what can i do, Well Actually i Don't Know Much About Cars and Things Like That, so jeje I Don't Know what is RHD or LHD. jejejeje

Comment

he's asking which side of the car do you drive from. Left hand drive or right hand drive.

I think you drive on the same side as us LHD.
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the site.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Welcome. If you have a manual transmission 0-100 km/h time should be about 12 seconds.
                Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

If you want to upgrade your engine you can order part from

or if you want to swap your engine take a look
                  in the N/A engine SWAP http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 or
                  in the Turbo engine SWAP http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
                  There is many SWAP you can do.

Comment

Oh Thanks Everybody for the Answers Yeah I'm LHD and Yeah Axalander i have a Manual Transmission, ohh That's a Good time to Reach 100 Km/g from 0

Thank's Everybody for the Answers

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to the site.
                      2000 model Festiva is known as Aspire. Got pics of the beast?

Comment

Originally posted by festymick
                        Got pics of the beast?
                        X2

Comment

Working...
                        X