Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car review site.. Leave a review of your festiva.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car review site.. Leave a review of your festiva.

yo peeps.....

Im sure many of you might now about this site but i thought id post it just in case some dont.. Its a site where any car owner can post there personal review of the cars they owned. This is the site that convinced me to go ahead and get my festiva and after 8 years iv left my own review of the car.

carsurvey

about 95% of festiva reviews are all good one so lets add to the positive [/url]

Posted a review of my first Festiva there three years ago.
    Read 1992 Ford Festiva reviews from real owners. Find out what they're like to drive, and what problems they have.

What a bright-eyed Festiva driving lad I was.
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

^ awesome

Comment

I finally added my review. I've been reading them for years.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

yeah thats a cool site to do car research...tho i wish the site had an option to list all reviews from worse to best or the other way around.

Comment

That would be cool. Especially in the different categories. Like reliability for instance.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Here is mine , not sure when I posted that , maybe 2 years ago , we had only 1,900 members here at that time .

It has 1 comment also ..

Read 1990 Ford Festiva reviews from real owners. Find out what they're like to drive, and what problems they have.
              ------------------------------------------------
              The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
              Smart Passion white with H-D interior
              HD2500 Duramax Chevy
              Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
              Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
              Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
              Z28 LS1 power 500 +
              90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
              It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

I got some flack on my review right away. I knew I would. I called what I always cal it. The best car... ever!
                Read 1993 Ford Festiva reviews from real owners. Find out what they're like to drive, and what problems they have. Page 2 of 7.

Comment

I posted mine a couple of years ago. It's one of the few 1987s on there.

Not sure how reliable the reviews are on there tho, Ford Probes seemed to get decent reviews when I bought mine, and it was a complete turd. :evil:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

i think it could be a good site as long as you know how to tell someone is bashing the cars based on how it looks vs how the comfort lvl is vs the power..... like somone that is use to driving fast sport cars might own a festiva some time and say its the worse car ever because it has no power but if you know how to read the review.. you could tell it was an unfair comparison..

i looked for reliability in the fest and i knew i found it based on the reviews of this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X