Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

festiva 4-dr on the news! in suicide bombing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva 4-dr on the news! in suicide bombing.

Anyone see the news this morning on the latest suicide bombing in pakistan? white festiva 4dr variant, front and center..

Crap! they wasted a perfectly good Festiva.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

Nothing to say about any human victims? You've been on this fordfestiva website too long.

Comment

the other day the discovery channel was doing a special on the Oklahoma city bombing all those years ago... one of the pictures they showed was of the axle of the box truck that the bomb was in... it was sitting right next to a half crushed red festiva.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck
          the other day the discovery channel was doing a special on the Oklahoma city bombing all those years ago... one of the pictures they showed was of the axle of the box truck that the bomb was in... it was sitting right next to a half crushed red festiva.
          I saw that a while back! I'm glad somebody else did too. I postd that info in a festivas in movies thread.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
          X