Reproducing Defroster Vents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproducing Defroster Vents

Long story short; I need new defroster vents, so I decided I want to produce at least one batch for the community. I've been building a Cad model for a couple weeks now and I'm looking for someone in SoCal who could print them. I had a first draft printed and it was a bit rough, which I expected on the first one, and I had some of the dimensions a little off, so I fixed a few things and I'm ready to take more steps toward the final goal. If interested in purchasing new vents, please comment below. To contact me for printing, please PM me here, on facebook or instagram, or at jared82bennett@gmail.com
    A mechanic knows how; A technician knows why.

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Frankie" 1957 Chevrolet 3100, NA 2bbl 283cuin, Muncy Granny 4sp, 3.90 Open Diff @ ~95K miles

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Alice" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @150k miles

Reassembling"Aurora" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @240k miles

FB Festiva page: Jared Bennett
    Instagram: jaredbear82

The Kia part numbers are MDA0160121 NOZZLE ASSY-DEFROSTER RH
    and MDA0160122 NOZZLE ASSY-DEFROSTER LH
    If you can't get them from Four Green, PM me your mailing address and I will send you a pair.

These are cheap blowmold plastic parts. They should cost about $4 each + shipping

I found the part numbers on the
    Russian website under electrical then subcategory otopitel, which means heater.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 02-11-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I really wish someone would've told me this two weeks ago when I was asking on the FB page.

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Frankie" 1957 Chevrolet 3100, NA 2bbl 283cuin, Muncy Granny 4sp, 3.90 Open Diff @ ~95K miles

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Alice" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @150k miles

Comment

Why would you go to the effort of reproducing these when you can just find a junkyard car and get them for next to nothing?

Comment

SoCal JYs are all picked clean

Comment

I don't think these are avilable. I think I tried to order them in the past. I could be wrong..if you find out there are in stock please let me know. Or I would be intrested in a set of 3d printed ones.

Comment

Working...
            X