Festiva at Pull-A-Part in Winston-Salem, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva at Pull-A-Part in Winston-Salem, NC

Found a Festiva today. '93, Blue, A/C car, engine and transmission still there. It has blue candy stripped back seat and door cards. Enjoy
    Jack Byrd,
    1991 Capri
    1988 Festiva LX, 240K
    1970 Chev C10
    1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Just noticed- there's a red 93 Festy AND a white 97 Aspire at the Ace Pull a Part here in Jacksonville-both auto trannys

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf200 View Post
      Found a Festiva today. '93, Blue, A/C car, engine and transmission still there. It has blue candy stripped back seat and door cards. Enjoy
      Do you have the name and phone number of the place

Comment

is the driverside fender good on the festy in jacksonville
        no festiva yet, I have to finish my mustang first, just a ford fanatic.:p

Comment

Looks good- date in the yard the end of March- haven't seen it myself and probably won'tl

Check the vehicle before you go to the yard. No parts removed before the vehicle put into the yard. Call Ace pick a Apart.

Comment

I am going to go check that one out this weekend 4wheeldevil. That car was for sale around here a while back and from the tiny picture it looks like someone smashed the front right side. I can pull the driver fender if you need it.
            "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
            sigpic
            "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
            "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
            "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
            "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Someone stripped the car completely before I got to it...... Everything from the interior and the rear hatch was gone! Which sucks because I am pretty sure that it had a Sport Interior and a Spoiler.... I was able to get a Passenger side mirror off of it but didn't have any other tools with me. If they offer a 50% off soon I will go pull some other parts. The fender is in great shape so if you want it I may be able to grab it if I go back out.
              sigpic
              "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

The festiva at ace looks like its been played with. Someone should check and see if a bigger engine has been put in

Comment

It was a stock engine but someone put stupid wide wheels on the back of it for some reason.
                  sigpic

Comment

oh yes i need the drivers fender,passenger rear quarter and the roof skin if good. was thinking of doing a rag top to replace my bad roof but hey if its good and cheap

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheeldevil View Post
                      oh yes i need the drivers fender,passenger rear quarter and the roof skin if good. was thinking of doing a rag top to replace my bad roof but hey if its good and cheap
                      Is that all? lol

Comment

oh i have a lot a work ahead of me

Comment

lol I said I would pull a fender if I got a chance.... how did that turn into cutting off a rear quarter panel and a roof?!?
                          sigpic

Comment

the fender would be great i just want to know if the other parts are any good. if so and on one of there 50% discount days i might come up there with a sawzall. jacksonville aint that far from orlando

Comment

From what I remember they are in pretty good shape. If I get an email about the 50% off I will let you know.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X